Terms & Privacy
The terms ‘GLS Design’, ‘GLS’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Abacus House, 1 Spring Crescent, Portswood, Southampton, SO2 1FZ. Our company registration number is 2351195.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, content, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
gls is committed to protecting your privacy online. We confirm that any personal information that you provide us with via this website is in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection legislation.
We will only use your information for the following:
- For statistical purposes and to improve the quality & services provided by this website
- To improve our products & services
- If you consent, to keep you up to date with gls news
By providing gls with your information via this website, you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any above purposed by telephone or email.
If your personal information changes, or you no longer wish to be contacted by gls, you can simply email your request to
gls does not sell your personal information to others.